Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stuffing Face

Okay, so last week, I never posted. I'm REALLY sorry. I had a crazy week. I ate too much. I know I did. I kept snacking and I didn't track EVERYTHING I ate.

As a result, I dropped only .8 pounds. Less than 1 pound. But I'll take it because it's a loss, right? Sure, I'd liked to have had more, but I can't be ungrateful for the loss. After all, I know I didn't do that well.

This week isn't shaping up much better. This weekend is my birthday weekend and all this week has been a blur of family get togethers and the like. It doesn't help that I've been RAVENOUS this week. Again, I can't stop eating and exercise has been hard to fit in with all the family stuff and appointments. I'm feeling pretty gross this week and I expect a gain.

When I lost the .8 pounds, I finally went over the 50 pounds lost mark! Yay! I was really excited. I'll be shocked though, if I manage to keep it. I think I'll gain and then I'll just have to do better to get back to that "50 pounds lost " mark again.

I'm also feeling sick. I feel like I have a cold or something, which could just be my period coming. A lot of times, I end up getting stuffed up and feeling sick in my PMS week. I liken it to the symptoms pregnant women feel when they get pregnant. Their mucus production increases and they can feel like they have a cold. I think my body must do something similar. I have no idea. I'm SO not a doctor.

Anyway, so this is my PMS week. I'm in the hell that is before TOM shows up. And when TOM or Aunt Flo get here, I'll be very happy. I'm also looking forward to using the birth control patch. I've never used it before. I've always been on the pill, although I'm not on anything at the moment. I chose the patch because I just don't think I can remember to take my birth control pill every day at the same time. I can't even get here to blog once a week!! I end up forgetting that! I'll forget the pill.

Okay guys, it's 9 o'clock here. I'm pooped. I'm gonna wrap this up. Wish me luck this Sunday, but I'll accept whatever that scale says.

No comments:

Post a Comment