Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oh, this isn't gonna be easy...

Okay, so I intended on creating a new post on Sunday - one week after starting Weight Watchers. But, here we are on Tuesday. Oh well. If anyone actually followed my blog, someone might care. LOL. Anyway, I'm HUNGRY. HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY. And my husband can't eat enough to reach his point value. WHAT?! Um, not fair.

I've eaten more vegetables in the past week than I have in the past month because I need to eat zero point value food. I've had more fruit. I've been drinking more water. I've taken my vitamins. And I'm HUNGRY.

My husband is eating like he used to. And not meeting his points. He's usually 20 under. Meaning, he could eat an entire meal or two more than me and still be good to go.

No one said this would be easy, but come on. I'm hungry....so hungry.
I can do this. I just keep hoping my body will adjust.

On the plus side, I think I've already lost at least 1 lb!! That would be sweet! I'll know by Sunday!
It's all worth it if I can lose weight. I'm not really keen on the idea that this could take me TWO YEARS, but it took me years to put it on, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment