Monday, February 27, 2012

Try to stay positive!

Try to stay positive. That's what I'm telling myself. This isn't a straight line to the finish. Weight loss is a long, crooked, difficult process.

I'm a day late to post. I celebrated my Dad's birthday yesterday and the start of the week began with a massive amount of calories. Clams, shrimp, steak, cranberry gorgonzola spinach salad, green beans with bacon, sugar snap peas, cheesecake with raspberry and chocolate sauce, and ginger apple crisp. Yeah, great start to the week...

And that was after only losing 1 pound last week. 1 pound!!! I was already upset and then to start out this week SO crazy... I'm just worried. I really have to get back under control. I started out this morning so hungry and SO not interested in breakfast that I dove into a Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich. So, 14 points gone including coffee. The rest of my day is going to have to be angelic. And this week, I'm going to have to work my tail off.

I know I can get through this. I just don't know what I'll do if I see a weight loss of 1 pound again. I know everyone experiences plateaus. I know that I'll see a ZERO loss and maybe even some gains during this journey. It doesn't make it any easier seeing that I only lost a pound last week.

I'm going to have to focus and be disciplined this week. Maybe I'll see a 2 pound loss. That's what I'm praying for anyway. I could use the boost of encouragement! But, I'll accept whatever comes my way - even if I cry at first. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment