Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Broken Computer = No posts

My son broke my laptop screen....Asus will repair it for free, but it means shipping it to them and waiting and waiting and waiting until they fix it and ship it back. This means very little time for me on a computer. My only computer is in a back room of my house and requires that my toddler be out of sight while I use it. Basically, that means I don't really get to use it.

That being said, I'm only slightly over 3 pounds from Onederland, as we like to call it. Once I drop under that 200 pound mark, I plan to reward myself. I just need to nail down what that is going to be.

Any suggestions? I was trying to decide if it should be my nose ring or something more like a pedicure or something else. I would love to hear what you guys think. What would YOU do if you reached a major milestone in a personal journey?

I haven't been under 200 pounds in almost a decade. And I'm anxiously looking forward to getting there.

I have posted new photos on the Transformation Photos page. They aren't great quality and I apologize for that. Because of the quality, you can't really see the difference (and it's really only about 10 pounds too). Still, I'm in my smallest pair of "18s" and on my way to that size 16! Exciting!!

Wish me luck. I'm at the minimum weight watchers points plus point level now, so this is how much I eat until I'm ready to maintain (29 points, btw). It's nice to know I can't go any lower. Yay!

Anyway, my toddler is wreaking havoc in the front room, so I must go. I hope to be back on Sunday. Thanks for your patience as I get my laptop repaired!

God Bless you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Saiphyn. I'm sorry about what happened to your laptop screen. What a relief! I'm glad the repair is for free. Actually, it's okay to let a child use a laptop, just make sure you've educated your child on how to use it before he/she gets his hands on your laptop. :)

    Benita Bolland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Benita. Personally, whether the child is educated or not, it would be much better if you supervised them at least, during their early days of use. You’ll never know when the problems are gonna come out, right? :)

      Ruby Badcoe

      Delete