Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hell Week - Redefined

So, it's been a while since I've been in college and I never really experienced "Hell Week," but I understood the concept. This week isn't quite that bad, because nothing would be or could be as bad as being in my first year of university again. Well, ALMOST nothing.

This week has been "Hell Week" for me in this weight-loss journey. First, I figure out that I can't stop eating because it's the week before my period. So, my body is FREAKING out. Then, I start getting the ol' dizzy spells again after having them go away for almost 3 days. They get really bad and I end up in the ER. They checked everything from my urine to my blood to my brain. Nothing is wrong with me, at least nothing THEY can put a finger on. Time to go to my regular doctor. 

All this stress and worry and over-eating because of my PMS and I STILL lost 1.2 lbs. That brings my total to over 17 lbs lost so far. Yay! I feel like I had some advantage because I KNEW coming into the week that the PMS was going to be a factor, so I worked my tail off to compensate. I wasn't anticipating spending most of my Saturday night (St. Patrick's Day) in the emergency room though.

Anyway, my inches are ALL down this week with one exception (my, um, boobs get bigger around this time of the month) and that's fantastic! It's been a while since ALL the numbers dropped.

I came into this week figuring it was going to be a wash unless I could pull a pretty sweaty miracle out of my butt. Looks like I did. I'll take -1.2 lbs and I'll call it a major win!

Until next week guys! Hopefully, I'll get my post up earlier and I'll have more interesting news to share! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment