Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hungry, Thy Name is Woman

I'm late to post. I know. I was moody and busy and Sunday barely saw me get weighed. I nearly forgot. I DID forget to take my measurements. I have to do that tonight.

And I was going to post yesterday, but I'm having a really bad week. I finally checked it out and this is my PMS week. The grumpy, poopy, chocolate-craving, bloated, water-retaining week before the storm. I HATE this week. And so does my scale. This coming Sunday, it will surely tell me the bad news as all the crap of this week culminates into a very low loss, no loss, or even a gain.

I'm STARVING. I want to eat everything in sight. Bread, peanut butter, chocolate, apples (which I have some crazy allergy or sensitivity to - making my double over in pain), candy, cookies, steak, eggs, ham. You name it; I'm craving it.

And, I tested the theory that, perhaps, I wasn't REALLY hungry. I nearly passed out. I got dizzy and sick. I ate and was better. I'm really, actually, honest-to-God, hungry. My body just doesn't get that I'm on a diet! Hello! Body! I'm not stuffing my face one week out of EVERY month. NOT HAPPENING!!

Ugh. Talk to you next week. Until then, I'll TRY to not eat ALL the food in my house and then come to your house and eat all your food too!

No comments:

Post a Comment